Costume Cave

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Costume Cave

Costume Cave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for costumers helping costumers.

+2
TK6189
KyleMistry
6 posters

Kickin' this off with some Tropius.

KyleMistry
    KyleMistry

Kickin' this off with some Tropius. Empty Kickin' this off with some Tropius.

Post  KyleMistry Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finished the artwork for it just this night, hopefully going to have this thing together for ALA.

Thoughts? Ideas on how to do the helmet would be appreciated. Feel free to offer suggestions and changes.
    TK6189
    TK6189
    Admin

Kickin' this off with some Tropius. Empty Re: Kickin' this off with some Tropius.

Post  TK6189 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 am

I would find like a baseball helmet that fits you well, and sculpt expanding foam onto a wire frame attached to the helmet in the shape of the protruding part in the front. Cover that with a layer of plaster cloth. Fill holes with body filler or wood filler. Sand, paint, done. 
    This is awesome and I cant wait to see you put it together.
    mastershambler
    mastershambler

Kickin' this off with some Tropius. Empty Re: Kickin' this off with some Tropius.

Post  mastershambler Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 pm

omg loled at this! can't wait to see it!
    Dio
    Dio

Post  Dio Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 am

bahahahah banana beard, looks jawsome
    precious
    precious

Post  precious Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm digging the banana goatee.
    KyleMistry
    KyleMistry

Post  KyleMistry Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks guys.

I think the hardest part of this costume will be finding a place in the LAX area to get bunches of bananas to hand out to people dem abs and arms. Other than that, shouldn't be too difficult!
    Shushilover
    Shushilover

Post  Shushilover Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 pm

KyleMistry wrote:Thanks guys.

I think the hardest part of this costume will be finding a place in the LAX area to get bunches of bananas to hand out to people dem abs and arms. Other than that, shouldn't be too difficult!

Find a mexican.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:33 am