Costume Cave

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Costume Cave

Costume Cave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for costumers helping costumers.

2 posters

Grand Galactic Inquisitor

TK6189
    TK6189
    Admin

Grand Galactic Inquisitor Empty Grand Galactic Inquisitor

Post  TK6189 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Ill be posting my progress on the Grand Galactic Inquisitor here as its made.Ref Pic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have the stilts almost done, just need to attach some shoes to them and ill be a whopping 14" taller.I made the base of the helmet out of cardboard and craft foam. The dome was filled with expanding foam then roughly cut to shape with a razor knife. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then coated it in plaster cloth which will be later filled and sanded smooth for paint[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    mobius1
    mobius1

Grand Galactic Inquisitor Empty Re: Grand Galactic Inquisitor

Post  mobius1 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 am

You know what makes me mad? This whole time I'm thinking I have plenty of fabric for your robes for this costume only to find out his robes are a dark red instead of black. Back to finding enough fabric for this again....
    TK6189
    TK6189
    Admin

Post  TK6189 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:45 am

mobius1 wrote:You know what makes me mad? This whole time I'm thinking I have plenty of fabric for your robes for this costume only to find out his robes are a dark red instead of black. Back to finding enough fabric for this again....

If there is anything i can do to help let me know. Ill get those screencaps later today most likely.
    mobius1
    mobius1

Post  mobius1 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm

TK6189 wrote:

If there is anything i can do to help let me know. Ill get those screencaps later today most likely.

Well now I know what color to get so its no big deal, I was just assuming it was black instead of dark red.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 am